For information about your subscription/purchase, including how to log in to your administrator account, access usage statistics, and download MARC records, please visit our Customer Services page.
Click on the question to be taken straight to the answer. If you cannot find an answer to your question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Can I add my library's logo to the website?
- Is Oxford Art Online OpenURL compliant?
- Does Oxford Art Online make use of digital object identifiers (DOIs)?
- Does Oxford Art Online support meta search software?
- What content can Google, and other search engines, crawl from Oxford Art Online?
- What discovery services contain metadata from Oxford Art Online?
Can I add my library's logo to the website?
Yes, you can. To set up a logo please contact us.
Is Oxford Art Online OpenURL compliant?
Yes, Oxford Art Online is compliant with OpenURL 0.1. Find out how to set up OpenURL referrals in Customer Services.
What content can Google, and other search engines, crawl from Oxford Art Online?