Resources for Librarians
On this page you will find information of interest to librarians and administrators managing a subscription to any of the products available through Oxford Art Online.
Help Your Patrons Get More from Oxford Art Online
- Tips for Users is a printable guide to navigating Oxford Art Online and making the most of its content.
- Guided Tour helps your users get started using the site.
- What’s New highlights the latest additions to the site, including new articles, images, partnerships, and interviews.
- Tools and Resources provides educational guides, including timelines, lesson plans, and thematic guides in popular areas of the visual arts.
Oxford offers a variety of tools to help you promote your subscription to Oxford Art Online and get the most out of this resource.
- On-site and remote training options
- Online tutorial and user guides
- Promotional tools including customizable email templates, logos, posters, and more
Using the following html code will position the Oxford Art Online search box on your page as follows:
<form action="http://www.oxfordartonline.com/shared/views/search_results.html " target="_top" method="GET"> <input type="hidden" name="subview" value="search_subject"> <p><small><b>Search <a href="http://www.oxfordartonline.com/" target="_top">Oxford Art Online</a></b></small> <input type="text" size="20" maxlength="30" name="query"> <input type="submit" value="Search"></p></form>
Connect Your Library to Grove Art Online
*You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your machine in order to view these files.