Resources for Librarians
Help Your Patrons Get More from Oxford Art Online
- What’s New highlights the latest additions to the site, including new articles, images, partnerships, and interviews.
- Tools and Resources provides educational guides, including timelines, lesson plans, and thematic guides in popular areas of the visual arts.
Oxford offers a variety of tools to help you promote your subscription to Oxford Art Online and get the most out of this resource.
Visit the Oxford University Press Librarian Resource Center to utilize all of the library resources that we have to offer, including:
- On-site and remote training options
- Online tutorial and user guides
- Promotional tools including customizable email templates, logos, posters, and more
Librarians and site administrators are encouraged to use the Quick Search box as a shortcut to search across Oxford Art Online. Simply copy the HTML code found here and add it to your own webpage.